In order to be able to cope with the high exhaust emissions requirements in the European Economic Area, our customer decided to switch his Unimog 1550, which had previously been used in his company, to a Unimog U4000 / 2014 / OM 924 LA (218 hp).
With its low mileage of only 1.500 km / 80 operating hours, our Unimog had many components that optimally matched the vehicle he was looking for:
– double cabin
– tire pressure control system
– air conditioner
– Werner frame winch, type: S64
– and much more
Other components had to be rebuilt or supplemented:
– the bed was dismounted from the previous Unimog and rebuilt on the new vehicle
– conversion of the main headlamps to LED
– installation additional heating
– installation of ball and pin trailer hitch with duomatic air connections
– customer existing box body installed
With this fabulous Unimog, our customer is now successfully on the road throughout Europe.