It was one of those special days when Bob Taylor of „Taylor Guitars“ and Steve McMinn of „Paniolo Tonewoods“ personally – along with a few employees – our company visited to already order the third Unimog with us.
Also, the location should be very exciting: HAWAII
It was a Unimog 1700 L / 1984, we equipped specially as desired.
On request, the vehicle was completely disassembled and technically overhauld, painted in signalred and installed some extras:
– tires: 405/70 R24 Conti AC 70
– space frame behind the cab
– installation of a self build robust platform with 2 x 4 pillars
– lug for winches on the platform
– 2 x 160 liter fueltank
– reconditioned 8-speed-gearbox
– stainless stell exhaust to the top
– driver seat airsprung
– additional headlights
– a used WERNER-frontwinch.
In the meantime, we have received the news that the Unimog is on schedule arrived on Maui.
We are excited about the first images in use.